Well, I guess I must start somewhere with this so here goes. It seems to be "the thing" to do if you are adopting internationally so I'm officially on board! We are in the "waiting" stage of our adoption with that meaning, well ... we are waiting! We were logged into "the line" 02/19/08 with our agency America World Adoption Agency and now we save, beg, plead, borrow, and sell things to raise money (only the average 15k) until we hear our SUPERWOMAN'S voice (aka Duni) on the line telling us we have referral!! Now, when we were logged in we were dossier #68; they no longer go by dossier numbers, it is just the day you are logged in. So with this being said the average wait time for infant boys: 5-7 months, infant girls 7-9 months and more than one (that's us) 9-12 months. So, with about 40 or so before us, we wait. Not so sure about this deal 'cause you know, I'm not a grand waiter.
So we will see how things progress this year and should start selling baby blankets and maybe some t-shirts next week, but of course if you feel so led to donate to help us bring them home you may do so at any time!! It is a grand adventure that we would love for you to be a part of in any way you would like. We love to talk about our journey with any and all, so welcome aboard!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Hhmmmm ... Starting our blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Welcome to blogland, Jori! I have added you to my google reader!
Jori- you make me laugh! I love your blog. I cannot wait to see the blankets. We'll e-chat Monday.
xxoo
candy
Glad you started the blog. Looking forward to following your journey. We're not too far behind. We're almost done with paperwork.
Blessings from a fellow AWAA/ET family - The Footes
www.adoptingaria.blogspot.com
Just wanted to say... Hi! :)
Tisha (awaa yg)
Post a Comment