So today the Coens and the Harbaughs passed court and officially can plan travel to go get their kiddos! Very excited for them! Check out their blogs (posted on the side) for great photos and congratulate them!
We also had another conference call today that gave us more information to process. You would think we have to much already but there are always questions and well ... we are on the Lord's timing. Just got to remember He know our kids already and has a plan that we just need to follow ... Hmmm, you mean I can't figure out the when on my own? :P
I also just need to post "I love my mother-in-law" here! She has been so supportive and encouraging and helping me to make blankets to sell for fundraising. I am hoping to get these on my blog soon for you all to view (and buy!).
Friday, April 11, 2008
A Good Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Jori,
Thanks for the comment on my blog! (I commented back to you on my blog too.) :)
Tisha
Post a Comment