Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Photo Fix ...

I must say today was a great day and I am very happy to say I got a photo fix, from a dear friend, in the mail today!! I was so excited we just put it in the computer and told it to print all before we even viewed all the pictures! :):) It is SO SO wonderful to "see" the girls in outfits we sent them and holding goodies from us ~ I love to look at the pictures and see the many different personalities coming out!! Some are together, some are not and some are with some friends!! It is a joy to see them with friends and yet, is it time yet Lord? I know the answer is no right now and it maybe for about the next 3 months but I know our day will come!!!
We also had a good weekend of bowling, park and fair!! Bowling ... I beat my husband both games! The park is always good and we wore-out everyone with tag! The fair ... what can I say but the kids liked bigger rides this year and yep, I ate to much!! :):) I love the fair because you get to see so many people and walk around and visit with them all! It was a all-in-all good weekend!!

3 comments:

E said...

Hang in there. This is the most difficult part of the wait! So glad you got pictures today...something else to hold onto while you wait!

Love,
Erica

tisha said...

So glad you were able to enjoy some pictures of your little ones!
Tisha

Rebecca Caldwell said...

This is so great! I am so glad you got some pictures!! We made it through August, now let's just get through September :)