Well, it's official. I that's what all this luggage and paperwork and nerves are about!! :):) We are leaving for Seattle in just a few hours, will over night and leave for DC at 7:30 am. Then on to Addis on Saturday night ~ still not sure this is real!!! I have so many emotions (leaving some kiddos here at home and going to get our other kiddos) just praying right now! Can't wait to post from ET and share this journey with so many of my faithful friends!! Thanks for thinking of us and keep the prayers coming! We love you guys! RR 08/05/08 2 Sisters Travel date 11/14/2008 |
Friday, November 14, 2008
"I'm Leavin on a jet plane..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Praying that your trip is safe and that it goes smoothly for you. I can't wait to see you with your girls!!!
With love,
Tisha
We are so so excited for you!! Can't wait to see the updates and see those sweet girls with you!!!
Love,
Mel
Yeah!!!! I so cannot wait to see you guys with your girls!!!! I mean REALLY!!! I can't wait!!! :) I just love them and can't wait to see you all together! :) Praying for you guys and your kids back home.
With much love,
Amy & Dietrich
PS Hey! Did the package make it before you left? The photos and Cipro? Sure hope so! :)
Love you!
Jori- I'm so excited for you!!
I cannot wait for more news.
xxoo
candy
We are anxiously watching! Be a good blogger!
Have a wonderful time!
Love & Prayers, Susan
Jori,
We're praying for you!!!!! We can't wait to hear the second you reach Addis...can you believe this is really happening?? God is so good!
Keep the updates & photos coming!!!
love you lots,
Kari
May God bless you all the way!!! Its real:)))) Enjoy every miniute, you are so deserving!
Love the Nunez's
Oh my friend!!! You are asleep right now (3am in ET!), but you met your babies yesterday and I hope you are sleep sweetly now. :) Wow! When you get up this will be the day you take your girls from the TH...forever yours! How happy we are for you guys and we continue to pray for you!
With much love,
Amy & Dietrich
PS how's the guest house??? :)
Post a Comment