Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pictures from ET!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HHHMMMMM..... Juvinall pics on the Armstrong blog.... don't get me wrong here! I'm glad to see any pics, but really I was hoping for some of you guys! LOLOLOL
Hope you guys are well!
Love to you,
Amy

Rob and Candy said...

Adorable... but we'd love to see pictures of your girls please... I'm begging here.

Kari said...

heee heee...I was thinking the same thing. Jori girl..you're killing us here. Where are your ET princesses!! We are starving here:)
We need photo food!!!
love ya,
Kari

Anonymous said...

Ditto! I'm with Kari!
WE NEED PHOTO FOOD!!! LOLOL :)
Love you guys!
Amy

Team Dragovich said...

I'm just so filled with joy for your family as you bring home those beautiful girls!!! It is so refreshing to a thirsty soul to watch it all transpire. Your precious girls are so very beautiful-- what an honor to be their mommy :)... I am praying for you as you travel home and begin to transition with your expanded family!!
Love,
Shari from YG

Melissa Juvinall said...

Jori, what did my husband do to your blog??!!!! So sorry! And what unflattering pics of me! Ugh.
I miss you already, friend! Let's talk again when you get a chance. :)

Renee' said...

Jori... you are killing us!! Dying to know how you are doing, girl! Update soon!!

Stacy and Angela said...

Hey I saw your pictures on Monica's update. I just wanted to Congratulate you guys! I am so happy for your family! Your girls are adorable and look like they are just part of the family! What a special time for you guys! Congrats again!

Love ya all!
Angel