Monday, November 17, 2008

Tuesday Morning!!! I can not believe we have gotten this far and yet
if not for Pete I don't think I would be posting still!!!! I am not
even able to explain the many emotions that are happening here. Some
one a while back posted the flight as brutal ~ not even close
really!!! I felt like all we did was eat and sit and so 3 meals later
and way to many hours my body was exhausted!!! Did not need sleeping
meds for me the first night. Yesterday was meeting the girls and this
was the most sur-real moment! It really is not something you can
explain when they just come running out to you (some cases handed to
you :)). We were able to spend about 3 hours at the Transition Home
and so many kiddos!! You really can not imagine how this is all set up
and yet if you were to have kids exploding out of a pinyata you MIGHT
have an idea!!! They just seem to be everywhere and you just want to
love on all of them and yet be with your own and they all so want to
be with everyone as well. It was wonderful to tour and see and be
with all of the kiddos!!

I am hoping to post more latter but must do paperwork party for now!!
Will bug Pete later to help me!!! :):)

Savannah, Saubi and Isaiah, we love you and miss you much!!!

8 comments:

Jaime said...

so happy for you! can't wait to see more pix of your girls!

alisa said...

Praising God for His great blessing in all of your lives!!!
Alisa, AWAA

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah! YOu're alive! LOL I kinda suspected it was computer troubles that was keeping you off your blog! LOL Cuz that just ain't Jori! :)
I'm right there with you sister...it's all so crazy and surreal! And now you're at the guest house with your girls...crazy! :) (good crazy I mean!)
Well, know that you guys are loved & prayed for!
Talk to ya soon,
Amy (& Dietrich)

Rob and Candy said...

I'm so glad to hear you are there and your were able to meet your dear girls!
xxoo
candy

tisha said...

Yay!! You're there!! I'm so excited for you and your girls! I can't wait to see pics of you all! :)
Tisha

AUNTIE MON said...

SOOO good to hear from you!!! I have called Saubi and Isaiah several times to encourage them. When do you get on the plane again?! I am so anxious for you to be home, I'm beside myself (actually that would be really helpful with my end of semester stuff if there were 2 of me).. ha... love you so much. How is vanna holding up? Praying for health and safety. Give the girls a big smooch for us all. Are you teaching them to say "Auntie" yet!?? wink!
Uncle Steve and Auntie Mon

Danielle said...

Jori, I'm so happy to hear you're safe (of course) and getting to love on the girls. At this point, you're probably about coming home! I can't wait to hear all about it. I went to send you a little "surprise" two days ago and got "distracted" when we got THE CALL from Duni! Hopefully, we're just a couple of months behind you! Many blessings, Danielle

Anna said...

Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and praying for you!!!
love,
Anna