Hmmmm.......35. Well, Thursday was my birthday and I don't feel older today. My very special friend took me to breakfast at a place that we love and can just sit and talk for awhile. We all had dinner with my parents at my favorite Mexican food restaurant and ended with mocha with my husband! It was a pretty good day!
And, well about 35 is where we are in line. (Oh, that sounds so, so I don't know) I actually think we may be a couple less than that but trying to stay on the conservative side. That does not mean that we will ACTUALLY get our referral after number 34 because of some wanting only girls or only boys or toddler children so you get the jist. We are still waiting! :):)
An update with Steve is that he will be having a pump put in on Tuesday morning that will hopefully help and get his body to where they want it to be able to be a recipient. Tracy will be flying up on Monday night to be with Monica and returning home Wednesday morning if all is well. Thank you for your prayers and keep 'em coming!
Well, I'm off to finish some household chores. (I was outside all day yesterday and have a sunburn to prove it, so in the house today)!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Birthdays ... What is in a number?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy (belated) Birthday!!
Tisha
Happy Birthday! And, thanks for the update on Steve.
Also, I know this is the wrong post for this comment. But, I had no idea about the tragedy in the Chapman family. Thank you for sharing that. My heart breaks for them. Eben is 5 and imagining their lost made me weep.
Erica
Post a Comment