Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary Honey ...





13 YEARS!!! I love you so much! I can't believe it has been years when I am so in love with you today it seems as if it was yesterday! Kids, jobs, friends and even a few "intense fellowship" moments but you are my one and only babe, always! I pray we will grow more in love as we get gray hair and become that "old" couple out walking while holding hands. Thanks for sharing in this grand adventure we call life, I wouldn't want it any other way!



4 comments:

tisha said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on 13 years, that's awesome!! :)
Tisha

Rob and Candy said...

Happy Anniversary!
candy

Carpenters said...

Happy Anniversary!

With Love,
Penelope

E said...

Happy Anniversary! This must be the anniversary month (maybe June will be worse), as everyone is posting. Our 10th Anniversary is in 1 week. Insane!

Love,
Erica