Let the shots begin! So this is my daughter and I with the first set of shots before we can go. This was a grand thing not only because it feels like we are doing something but also because Savannah HATES needles!! I was so proud of her!! Tracy will get his from the VA office so that will save us a little money. Saubi is all current on her shots and even has the HepA already; I thought this was a good thing but she was not happy that everyone got a shot but her. Go figure! So we will have another shot next month and then again in about 5 months from now. This will put us about November and I am hoping to have some very excellent news by that time!! Oh please Lord!
AND it is raining in ET today! Thank you lord!! You are good, all the time; all the time you are good!!
We have some very wonderful friends that we are blessed with. Right Beverly and Landon (16 months) are visiting us for a couple of weeks; daddy is in Iraq again. So I just thought I would share a couple of pictures with you all. They are a blessing to have around!!



3 comments:
Jori, I know it feels good, once that dossier is out of your hands, to do SOMETHING! Way to go on the shots. :)
love, jill
Glad the shots are going well! :)
Tisha
Ouch! It's fun that they're all "in it together" with the shots - that has to count for a family bonding experience. :)
And...hold onto these little things. They ARE steps toward your child. Sometimes it may feel you have so much more of the road out before you. But, your little one will come home and these preparations are meaningful!
I'm praying your wait will be filled with peace...and lots of good times with your kids here. :)
Love,
Erica
Post a Comment