... because we just received our NEW and UPDATED APPROVAL in the mail!! We were re-fingerprinted on the 12th of this month and sent in an amended home study to raise our age range just 2 weeks prior to that. We asked about it at our appointment and now have in our little hands all we need to bring both our girls home!!! We are so excited for this coveted piece of paper to be received so quickly (we are talking government here people) and now can't wait to just get over there!!
I must give a shout out to those who received ref. in September (so many "little" ones!) and to my most gracious friend who has been on a long road who just received their ref. on Friday for a little guy!!! You know who you are you have traveled this road with so much grace and love ~ you are an inspiration!!
AND I must report that I have the bestest husband in the whole wide world!! I WILL BE GETTING ON A PLANE TO FLY TO PORTLAND FOR THE VAN WETTEN FUNDRAISER IN A WEEK AND A HALF!! I am so super excited to be able to "see" and visit with some other 10+ families (mommies) who are on this journey with us!! Our Africa coordinator will also be there to speak so this will be nothing short of a super, wonderful, awesome fun weekend!! Thank you hunny!!!
I am still trying to comprehend how much our lives are going to change in the next 8 to 10 weeks (Lord willing) and yet it still seems surreal some days that they are actually going to be here to sleep in these beds and mess up this home even more with kid toys!! We are getting closer girls ~ We love you!!!!




6 comments:
Praise the Lord!! And you are going to have so much fun in Oregon! That is too cool that you are getting to go! We have talked to Susan Parr, and we are def. considering going with her! I can't wait for the email with our travel dates!!!!
Yay! Thank you Lord!! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see you with your girls!
Have fun at the fundraiser! :)
Tisha
woo-hoo- I'm jealous you are going the Oregon- but soooo happy for you!
xxoo
candy
hhhmmm! That was SO not nice to say someone got a referral Friday and "they" know who they are!!! Quite mean in fact!!! LOLOL I'm comin' over to hold you hostage soon if you don't spill the beans!!! LOL
Regarding bringing pictures of Ezana...Girl! You KNOW I haven't walked out of the house without THE album for almost 3 1/2 months now!!!! And the one time I did, my 6 yr. old yelled from the car, "YOU FORGOT THE BABY!!!" LOLOLOLOL
But of course I will have pictures in Portland next week and you will be subjected to seeing ALL of them...in color AND in B&W!!!!! LOL
Love you! Can't wait for next weekend!
Love,
Amy
I am so excited to meet you and get to know you this coming weekend!!! I was talking with Jessica and I hope to get to spend some time extra time with you also!!!
love,
Anna
Hey Jori!
I realize you are one ahead of us on the list of those waiting for court...I wonder if we'll be travel buddies????
Blessings,
Hilary
Post a Comment