Today marks 1 month of waiting since our referral call and it just so happens that today we got our 1st update on the girls!! We received new photo's and though I can't share them with you just yet ... you know I am going to say they are absolutely adorable!!!
B is a sweet child, who is a little bit reserved. She is friendly, easy and obedient. T... now she is the wild, funny, and entertaining one! Neither of the girls speak English ...
So, I guess we are in for a treat with both of them ... and how do I correct a non-English speaking Ethiopian child in Target? I have told many of you, you will be getting phone calls from me very regularly for the first 6 months 'cause I am pretty sure I can't go out alone with everyone!! :):) Tell me you will bring me milk, eggs and such ... Well, mostly my White Chocolate Carmel Mocha!!!! What blessing I just wanted to share with you all!!!
Friday, September 5, 2008
We Got an Update!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
LUCKY! :) I wonder if we'll get an update!? What great fun, glad you got good news.
Blessings,
Hilary
They sound so precious! I look forward to hearing about the shopping trips...whenever you do get out...and you will! :)
xoxo
Erica
yaaaah! I wished I lived closer! I would bring you milk.
Oh, if I were closer I would definitely bring you all the mocha essentials!!
Thanks so much for always faithfully checking our blog. Candy, Jill and I were going on about you at the market last week-- such a wonderful bloggie friend!!!!
Hugs,
Shari
So glad you got an update. We are hoping for one next week. Looking forward to your court date so we can see your beautiful little girls. Thansk for all your encouragement!! With love - Karen Wistrom
Whoo ho!!! aren't the updates great!! Only a couple more months and we won't need them anymore!!
I meant for my last comment to say whoo hoo! Not whoo ho :)
LET MY VIDEO GO!!!!!!!!! LOLOL
I FINALLY UPDATED OUR BLOG LAST NIGHT!!!!!! LOLOL
I didn't even know you had left a post till just now!!! LOL
Thanks for the GREAT laugh!!! You had me rolling!
~Amy L.
It's a darn good thing you clarified that "PS" because at first I thought your blog appetite had been satisfied and could wait till I got home!!! hahahaha TOOOO funny!! Man! YOu totally make me laugh!!! :)
~Amy
PS Thanks for the comments!!! It is nice to get them! :)
hey- thanks for your post. You don't need to "say" the perfect words. You send your love and that's all I need/
xxoo
candy
Post a Comment