Tuesday, October 28, 2008

An OFFICIAL day of Emotions!!!!!

This is how my day started:

"Jori & Tracy: Your oldest daughter is so full of love!!! She would leave me for a few minutes and the come right back with more hugs and I gave her lots of kisses for you. At the end when we were leaving, she and I kept kissing and hugging right up to the green gate with promises of seeing each other tomorrow. I told her how much her family loves here and how wonderful they are. The little one is a busy body too and hard to catch on film. I did get a few, but couldn't’t find them last night "

Just to whet your appetite….your girls are amazing!!! So loving and smart!
Was one of the best emails to open!!!

(This is a photo in "real" time! My dear friend Amy is in ET right now and sent me this photo!! Only 1 more way to get more real than this and we will be doing that in 2 weeks and 3 days!!!!)

Followed a little later with this WONDERFUL email as well:

Dear Traveling Family,
Congratulations!

We are happy to announce that you have passed court. With this news we are now able to confirm concrete travel dates. Your group will depart for Ethiopia on November 15th and will return home on November 22nd .

11 comments:

Rob and Candy said...

oh what a dweet, sweet day!! Pack those bags and go get your girls!!
xxoo
candy

Sherry said...

Oh what sweet darling girls! They look so precious. We are so happy for you! Get packing!!!

Blessings! - Sherry :)

Lori said...

Oh how sweet! We are so happy for your family! What beautiful girls! I can't wait to see them in your arms. Get ready you are going soon!

Cindy Foote said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are both so amazing and beautiful!
Rejoicing in TX - The Foote Family

tisha said...

Yahooo!!! What wonderful news! Praise the Lord!!! I am so happy for you! Your girls are so cute...I can't wait to see them with you!
with love,
Tisha

AUNTIE MON said...

YEAH... I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE AGAIN!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO PICK YOU UP AT THE AIRPORT AND MEET AND SMOOCH AND HUG ON THEM.
WE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR THEIR SAFETY, AND ALSO YOURS AS YOU PREPARE TO TRAVEL. STEVE HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR 2 LITTLE ETHOPIAN GIRLS THAT STARTED COMING TO HIS SCHOOL THIS YEAR. THEY ARE DEAF, AND OF COURSE ALONG WITH THE OTHER LANGUAGES HE'S FLUENT IN, HE NOW KNOWS SIGN LANGUAGE!!! HA HA HA!!!
LOVE YOU TONS AND TONS!!
AUNTIE MON

Nunez Family said...

AHHHHHHHHH...yes, yes yes...you passed girl:)))) I am so excitd for you & your family! Your girls will be with you soon! I will kiss & hug them for you! God Bless luv!

Kari said...

Jori,
We are ECSTATIC for your family!!! The girls are sooo beautiful & the photo of Amy holding your daughter so tight made me cry!! I can't believe you leave Nov. 15th....get packing girl:)))
We love you!!
CONGRATS!!!!

Rebecca Caldwell said...

Jori,
They are so very sweet and beautiful and we are so thankful that you passed court and we be meeting your girls very soon!

Karen said...

Oh Jori - What a sweet sweet day. These 2 precious girls are officially your daughters!! We are celebrating with you and looking forward to this day for ourselves too!!! So happy for you and looking forward to your journey to ET!! with love, Karen Wistrom

Apryl said...

What a GIFT! I'm so excited for you all--the girls are gorgeous. Don't let your eldest's short hair fool you--Sally's hair seemed SO EASY at first (she too had been shaved bald at one time). Isn't it surreal to finally be planning your trip to ET?!
apryl