These two very excited mommies are on their way to Ethiopia to pick up their little kiddos as I type! I had the privilege of meeting them both in Portland at the fundraiser just a couple weeks ago so I thought I would post them today! The first is Teresa and they are bringing home 2 girls ~ Well, only baby M has passed court so far because of some paperwork issue but we are all praying they would be able to appeal and move mountains to bring home beautiful E this week as well!!! The second is Amy (Cali girl) and they are bringing home their little Ezana!! He seems to be in pink alot so I just had to get him a shirt to prove how cute boys can be in pink!! (I know, sorry guys! I am sure he will be in blue once at home! :):)) I have not had the opportunity to meet the others in person but I know they are all beyond excited and I love all my "blogger" friends! Praying for safety and Gods-Speed dear friends!
http://www.schmidtcafe.blogspot.com/ Baby boy
http://markredfern.blogspot.com/ Baby Boy
http://lusseadoptionjourney.blogspot.com/ Baby Boy
http://www.yellowblackandwhite.blogspot.com/ 2 girls
http://markredfern.blogspot.com/ Baby Boy
http://lusseadoptionjourney.blogspot.com/ Baby Boy
http://www.yellowblackandwhite.blogspot.com/ 2 girls
We have also confirmed a very wonderful friend of the family IS coming in to stay at the house with our 2 youngest while we are in Ethiopia. A very big blessing to our family and the kiddos will be very spoiled once we return I am sure!!! Thank you so much Beverly and Landon and to their missed partner. We love you Ben ~ Can't wait for you to meet our girls and thanks for lending us your wife!!
Airline travel ~ Can I just say yuck and get it over with!! I have not traveled internationally before and really do not like looking into all the different flights and fees and taxes and yuck, yuck, yuck!! We are trying to book our own and though it seems to be working I would not want to do this very often!





5 comments:
I know what you mean about all of the flight arrangements - Yuck!! It got pretty stressful for us. I hope you're able to get it all taken care of really soon. :)
I can't wait to follow your blog while you're in ET!!! :)
Tisha
Hey Jori, I am SO excited for you guys to go and complete your family!! We are struggling now, wondering if we can continue with the adoption and praying that we will find the means. It's very difficult. I might call sometime just to chat. -Stephanie
Jori - thanks so much for all your encouragement! You have been a blessing to me! I had not realized until now that IF our court appeal is successful next week - we would be travelling with you!! You have 2 girls (ages 7 & 2) and we have 2 boys (ages 7 & 2). I do so hope to meet you and experience this amazing journey with you! with love, Karen Wistrom
Hi Jori, We are so excited to see your turn get closer. We leave in 6 days and you will be right behind us.
have a great week. We are praying for great court news.
Hey girl... email me about the formula okay? vandruff.family @ gmail.com
Post a Comment