Monday, March 2, 2009

While I'm waiting ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb7TSGptd3Y


John Waller - While I'm Waiting Lyrics
I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait
I will move ahead, bold and confident
Takeing every step in obedience
While I'm waiting
I will serve You
While I'm waiting
I will worship
While I'm waiting
I will not faint
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait
I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it's not easy
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve You while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting
I will serve you while I'm waiting
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The prayer of our hearts!!!
I love you dear friend!!

Anna said...

Jori,
I love this song. I am praying for you today! I have been wondering how your family is and I will be keeping you in prayer this week - Hugs!
Anna

Kari said...

Jori,
Thanks for your wonderful post on our blog:) How fun that you & Trac spent the day with Pops!!! That is my fav story..cutting him out of his death hang. LOL
We love you & your precious family.
Lets talk soon:)
xoxoxox

Rob and Candy said...

Jori, praying for you often.
love you
candy

small world said...

Jori,
This is so weird. I just listened to this same song on my other friend's blog tonight. She is waiting for her Chinese adoption to go through. http://jbarjhappenings.blogspot.com/
I am praying for you and your family. I would love to talk to you soon. I will try to call you next week.
Love, Theresa

Rob and Candy said...

Thinking and praying for you dear one.
xxoo
candy