Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Good Waiting Food ???



…Coca-Cola-flavored batter. He then drizzles Coke fountain syrup on it. The fried Coke is topped with whipped cream, cinnamon sugar and a cherry. Gonzales said the fried Coke came about just from thinking aloud.
...deep fried snickers and not to be out done ... deep fried Ore's!!!
Well, I am pretty sure none of these should be eaten they are good "prego" and "adopting" foods!! Assuming we don't die from them before we get our kiddos!! It has still been pretty emotional with our yahoo group (YG) lately as we are all feeling the court closures and the waiting for our referrals and court dates. Keep praying and we will "see" you all again soon!! In the meantime if you are headed to the fair ... enjoy!!! :):)

2 comments:

Susan said...

If I ate this stuff as much as I would like, and considering how long we've waiting, I would be dead already! It is fun to talk about these treats and look at the photos and salivate while we wait for the State Fair! I will be eating this stuff that day, but we have to share 5 ways. :-)

Love you! Susan

Rob and Candy said...

Jori- you crack me up! STAY away from the fried Snickers- it's a belly-ache waiting to happen!
xxoo
candy