Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Can you say Travel Dates ...

*** Edit***
Dear Ethiopia Families
Our new tentative date of departure to Ethiopia for your group is November 14th. You will be in Ethiopia for approximately 6 days.

So, change is the name of the game in adoption and we are gonna roll with it (today is a good day!) :):):)



Travel October 25-November 1:
Redfern Wempe Schmidt Lusse VanWetton


Tentative travel November 1:
Laughner Britton Hammond Nunez Terwilleger


Court November 8:Wistrom VanWetten Hutchinson


Tentative travel November 21-28:

Caldwell Juvinall Armstrong


Tentative travel November 30-December 5:
Sloniger Sparr Savage Stager Pridemore Witter


Now, this is only TENTATIVE travel dates. We still have to pass court some time in the next 2 or 3 weeks before we can officially book tickets and such. But still, THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!!!!!

7 comments:

Anna said...

YEAHHHH!!!
I am so excited for all of us and our kids! I can't wait to see pics of you and your girls together!!!

Rob and Candy said...

why yes, I can say, TRAVEL DATES!!! wooohooo So excited for you!
xxoo, candy

Rebecca Caldwell said...

Yay!!! It is really happening!!! Can't wait to meet you travel buddy!

tisha said...

Yay! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see you with your girls!!! How exciting! :D
Tisha

Renee' said...

I have tagged you Jori! See my blog for details. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah for travel dates!!!!
I packed the suitcases last night and your 2 little care packages went right in...priority express right from my hands to Annika's hands and into the suitcase! :)
Catch ya on the flip side!
Love,
Amy

Anonymous said...

You are too sweet my friend! Thank you for your love, prayers, support and good wishes! I so hope the internet is cooperating so we can post a lot for you all to see!
Love to you as you get ready for your own trip of a life time! We are praying for you guys!
Love,
Amy