

Well, what do I say? First off, I must thank the Van Wettons for their absolutely generous and gracious time and effort to put this weekend together. So many more than we know I am sure were blessed. I just love the love their entire has for our Lord and each other, the servant hood was incredible. Thank you for the stories you shared that have given me courage to get through those tough days ~ I will be calling on you! :):)
I must also thank the Joner family for "putting me up" for the weekend! What a joy it was to share in your life, even if only for a short time. You are a wonderful family and the boys are going to be awesome big brothers!! I love you guys! The sharing of your heart about Julia this weekend will continue to touch many. I am so praying the next time we meet it will be in Ethiopia picking-up our children!! :):)
It was a great time getting to meet so many special people that are on this journey with me. A couple are home and the rest of us that were in attendance all have referral and are waiting to pass court and bring our kiddos home. It was great to talk with Duni in person and see her with her family. Caleb is adorable! It was almost surreal to hear him walking around saying words in Amharic (English will be his second lang.).
I came away a much more enriched person and I love you all!! We must get our kiddos together!!!
P.S. So many boys seems to be in pink girl outfits ~ I had a tshirt made for Amy's little guy!!



4 comments:
I'm so glad that you were able to be part of this awesome weekend! It looks like it was a great time!
(Hubby's email to the YG was precious!) :-D
Love you! Susan
Hi! I am so glad you were able to attend the event. SO many will be blessed.
xxoo
It looks like guys had an awesome time! How cool! And praise the Lord for what he did!
Wow! That's awesome that so much was raised!! Sounds like you had a great time meeting everyone! :)
Tisha
Post a Comment