Ethiopia Updates
October 06, 2008
Duni's Transition within America World. Duni Zenaye, Africa Program Director, will be moving to Ethiopia with her family (husband: Abenet and son: Kaleb) to oversee our Ethiopia and Rwanda programs from there. Duni will focus on developing our Ethiopia program to respond to the growing numbers of families pursuing adoption from that country. It was decided that Duni would be the most effective by overseeing the intricacies of the program and the transitional home by being on location in Addis Ababa. Her last day in the corporate office will be the day before Thanksgiving, Wednesday, November 26. Duni says "I love working with the families here but I am looking forward to meeting all of them personally as they come to finalize their adoption. I feel that my move will better serve families as I will be able to be in the frontlines of their adoption". Nicole Wiegold, currently working in the China program, will be coming alongside Terra Bailey as Africa Family Coordinator.
Well, I think this will be great on the Ethiopian front lines but we will miss our Duni very much here in the States!!!!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Where, oh where, has my Duni gone ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
This is such a good thing! Stuff like what happened to us will not happen to anybody else. She won't let things go like that! When your time comes, you will know that you are in the best hands!
~Susan
Jori, are you trying to make me run out of pants? You know, I'd miss Duni if she ever returned my messages. I've left her two and heard absolutely nothing. She doesn't return my emails, either. *sigh*
You are too funny!
Thanks for praying! I feel all the prayers!
Love you!
Amy
Wow, I didn't know Duni was moving to ET!
Post a Comment