Friday, July 11, 2008

4th of July Week~End



Well, it was a few days of fun and work! We went to lay some concrete work in front of this cabin and yep, that part was definately work! It was the reason that we got to go though, so worth it! Got away for about 4 days with-out my husband's cell phone working ... those of you who know his cell phone you know how happy I was!!! :):) THEY got play in the river some (it was pretty cold so I was on shore!). We had fun at a local swimming pool and just so you know this was not like camping! We stayed in a log motel with a kitchenette and the pool was at a gold resort. Pretty cool considering the little "town" it is in is like stepping back in time! I did go on the river rafting trip and we had a BLAST!! It was great family time! Saubi got to steer for a minute and Isaiah had his own Yahoo-strap to hold on too!! Just a photo of us all afterwards cause you know, no camera on the rafting boat! :):)

No comments: