Thursday, July 31, 2008

Post from AW Blog

Ethiopia Updates
July 31, 2008
Recent Referrals for Ethiopia
America World received 10 referrals of children between the ages of 0-5 years for the month of July from Ethiopia. Below are the DTE of the families who received referrals this month:
Referrals on July 21, 2008DTE: 11/21/07- Infant Boy 12/7/07- Infant Boy 12/7/08- Infant Boy 12/21/07- Infant Boy 1/25/08- Infant Boy 1/25/08- Infant Boy
Referrals on July 29, 2008DTE: 1/25/08- Infant Boy 10/19/07- Infant Girl
Based on the new referrals, the wait time for an infant boy is 5-7 months while the wait time for an infant or toddler girl is 7-9 months. The wait time for siblings under 7 is 5-9 months.

This is great news in that we are either (probably infant boy) and siblings as well, COME ON REFERRALS!!!! :):) I am starting to get very excitted!!

4 comments:

Rob and Candy said...

I'm sooo excited for you!!
xxoo
candy

beBOLDjen said...

YOu're getting really close Jori! Things are starting to roll.... wouldn't ya say!?

Thanks for stopping in to say hello. I have such a big mouth I believe you might just hear me screaming from AZ ;)

Glad you get an overnight date out of the fingerprint deal. That's not so bad!

tisha said...

I can't wait to hear when you get your referral!!!
Tisha

Kelly said...

HEY JORI!!! It was sooo surreal to see her wearing our shirt... she looked so cute :) Keep checking annifororphans.com. I have a feeling that it will be up and running shortly!!! Thanks for the encouragement!!!!